For convenience and for beginners, we've selected these 10 plants that can handle several days of flooding. Each grouping of 10 potted plants will cover about 25 square feet. This group of plants is available in large pots ($57) or small pots ($28.50).
These plants need half to full sun, good soil, and moisture during dry periods.
- Helen's flower, Helenium autumnale
- Southern Blue Flag, Iris virginica
- Riddell's goldenrod, Solidago riddellii
- White doll's daisy, False aster, Boltonia asteroides
- Swamp milkweed, Asclepias incarnata
Note: A species or two may be out of stock at times. When checking out, please indicate if you have any preferences for substitutes, otherwise we'll choose something appropriate or duplicate a species in the group.